EV Scooter TestBench Dynamometer
MEA EV Scooter TestBench Dynamometer is designed for the durability test, routine performance test and Road Condition Simulation test of the electric scooter motor and motor controller.
The test bench is mainly used for routine performance test, durability and load test as well as other customized development tests such as Motor or Motor Controller performance test, Research and Development process
The MEA EV Scooter Dynamometer can be used to test the performance of the electric motor for the electric scooter. It will provide user with the hardware test support and assist user to improve the design and verify the product performance.
EV Scooter testing Features:
The MEA Regenerative Dynamometer System (MEA RDS) enables:
As a part of the E-mobility motors testing system, Battery simulation is a must.
The MEA EV Scooter MOTOR Test Bench Dynamometer provides the following testing and simulations
A Regenerative DC power supply with Four-Quadrant operation allows to get accurate simulations and testing results:
• Modular scalability in the typical power range from 5 to 500 kW
• Modular scalability in the typical current range from +/- 10 to 1 200 A
• voltage ranges (5 to 1 000 V) that can be adapted to the specific application
• Fast voltage control (typically: 3 ms)
• Fast current control (typically: 1.3 ms)
• Fast load transient response (typically: 1.3 ms for a load step of 10 % to 90 % of output current)
• High control accuracy – typically 0.1 % for current and voltage
• Real-time simulation
• Protection against short circuits
• insulation monitoring
• Standalone or integrated on the intermediate circuit (DC)
•Battery simulation can be supplied as a standalone solution or can be integrated into the test system prior to delivery.