MEA Battery Testing & Simulation.
- Modular scalability in the typical power range from 5 to 500 kW.
- Modular scalability in the typical current range from +/- 10 to 1 200 A.
- voltage ranges (5 to 1 000 V) that can be adapted to the specific application.
- Fast voltage control (typically: 3 ms).
- Fast current control (typically: 1.3 ms).
- Fast load transient response (typically: 1.3 ms for a load step of 10 % to 90 % of output current).
- High control accuracy – typically 0.1 % for current and voltage.
- Real-time simulation.
- Protection against short circuits.
- Insulation monitoring.
- Standalone or integrated on the intermediate circuit (DC).
- Battery simulation can be supplied as a standalone solution, or can be integrated into the test system prior to delivery.
- Easy to operate.
- Powerful battery test functions.
- Supporting International Testing Standards (Upon request).
- Advanced data analysis capability.
- Channel Status Dashboard.
- Program Configuration, Preview, and Execution.
- Real-time Data Record and Analysis.
- External Module Integration.
- Option to follow testing sequence defined via excel file.
Loop — Support nested loop.
Step — Unlimited steps, with a minimum 1-second duration for each step.
Operation Mode — CC, CC-CV, CP, CR, Pulse, FUDS, DST,
Customized Drive Simulation*, Customized DCIR, ACIR, Chamber, GasGauge Write.
Data Record Time — Support minimum 1ms data recording time.
Step Cutoff Conditions — Time, ET, EV, EC, CC Time, CV Time, mAh, Wh, SOC, Cap. (%), Cap.
Decay, Total mAh, Total Wh, Last mAh, Last SOC, Last Cap. (%), Last Cap. Decay, Last Voltage, DV, +dV/dt, dV/dt, +dT/dt, (AND)CB ,ET, (AND)CB EH, (AND)EXT ET, (AND)SBS ET, Cell ET, Cell EV.
Protection — OV & LV, OC & LC, Verr & Cerr , OT, Oerr.