MEA designs and develops e-drive solutions that are customized according to your specific applications, e-vehicles, or auxiliaries.
Our MEA Automotive Research & Test (MART) Division has been working and developing E-Mobility test systems for any applications including ROAD Simulations.
To move forward and lead the way to zero-emission mobility, the electrification of vehicle powertrains is needed.
Carmakers and suppliers face new challenges in going this way.
To reach zero-emission mobility the electrification of vehicle powertrains will be necessary.
This fact leads to new challenges for carmakers and suppliers:
– Powertrain components have to be more efficient.
– Reduce the charging time.
– Combine lightweight construction of powerful electronics but still maintain passenger security.
– Fitting new technologies for e-Drive applications for extending functionality and maximizing the performance.
– Ensure safe operation in every environmental condition and for all areas of application.
MEA offers a range of services and testing products for your “in production” or “in development” powertrain :
– Testing and validation of performance, functionality.
– Road Simulation.
– HIL(Hardware in the Loop).
– Products Upgrades.
– On-Site Services.
MEA develops a single e-component up to Full powertrains testing and validation systems.
System validation and durability tests performed by MEA‘s high tech test benches
Improvement loop of technical hardware innovations including the combination of hardware and software to perform high efficiency in power electronics.
MEA does everything from scratch providing you a turn-key system for design, development, integration, and testing of your specific e-drive solution.
producing fast and accurate data that can take it all the way to series development.